Peach Blossom/Fuzz Application
1. Applicants must be children between the ages of 5 – 7 years old and must be a resident of Niagara County.
2. The Peach Fuzz and Peach Blossom Contests will be held both on the same day this year, Saturday, September 12, 2020.
3. Peach Fuzz Contestants must be at Academy Park on Saturday, September 12th no later than 2:30 p.m. Contest will begin at 3:00 p.m.
4. For the safety of all contestants, any child acting unsafe or who are unable to respect authority backstage will be returned to their parent/guardian and will be unable to participate in the competition.
5. The Lewiston Kiwanis has implemented a security measure to ensure all children are safely returned back to their parent/guardians after the competition. We ask that parents do not come backstage and return to the audience during the competition. Please arrange all family photo sessions in advance before contest to avoid unnecessary confusion for our staff.
6. Contest winners will be requested to be present at approximately 10 Lewiston Kiwanis events throughout the year which include parades, dinners, and special events. Also, the newly chosen Peach Fuzz/Blossom winners are asked to appear briefly at the Peach Queen contest on Sunday evening for their first official appearance and introduction on stage.
7. If there is inclement weather on the day of the contests, the alternate location will be located at the Lewiston No. 1 Fire Hall at 145 N. 6th Street, Lewiston, NY 14092.
APPLICATIONS HAVE CLOSED
LIMIT OF 30 APPLICANTS PER CONTEST
NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER AUGUST 24, 2020.
Please fill out the application form below. Should you have any questions/concerns please contact Erica Bellonte or Angelica Beiter at PeachFuzzBlossom@gmail.com