Peach Blossom/Fuzz Application
Peach Blossom Contest: Saturday, September 11th 2021 at 2:30pm. Check-in will be at 2:00pm.
Peach Fuzz Contest: Saturday, September 11th 2021 at 4:30pm. Check-in will be at 4:00pm.
Applications are available on a first come, first serve basis. Applications will no longer be accepted when the maximum number of contestants is met. We will accept approximately 30 contestants.
Applications accepted through August 27th, 2021
Eligibility Rules for Applicants:
- Must be between ages 5 and 7
- Must be a Niagara County Resident
As applications are received, each contestant will be assigned a number, which will be used as their contestant number on-stage.
- Each contestant will walk the stage accompanied by the reigning Peach Queen, while a short biography is read to the judges.
- The contestants are scored by our panel of judges based on the following categories: Stage Presence, Smile, Appearance and Attitude.
- For the safety of all contestants, any child acting unsafe or those unable to respect authority backstage will be returned to their parent/guardian and will be unable to participate.
- Multiple security measures have been implemented to ensure all children are safely returned back to their respective parents/guardians after the competition. We ask that parents do not come backstage during the competition and remain in the stands until notified to begin lining up for pick-up. Please arrange all family photo sessions in advance before the contest to avoid unnecessary confusion for our staff.
- Contest winners will be requested to be present at approximately 10 Lewiston Kiwanis events throughout the year which include parades, dinners, and special events. Also, the newly chosen Peach Fuzz/Blossom winners are asked to appear briefly at the Peach Queen contest on Sunday evening for their first official appearance and introduction on stage.
Rain, Rain, Go Away!
We aren’t scared of a little rain, Niagara County needs a Peach Fuzz and Blossom, right?
In the event of inclement weather, the alternate location of Lewiston No. 1 Fire Company will be utilized. This will be a last resort, and this decision would be made the day of the event and you would be notified at that time.
Although the winner will be chosen by a panel of judges, we ask YOU to be the judge if this program is a good fit for your child. Being on-stage in front of a crowd, standing still without ants in our pants, and being separated from parents can sometimes be a little scary. We have an amazing group of volunteers to keep everyone safe and calm backstage, but unfortunately ALL contestants must be dropped off at the gate for the safety of our little ones, which may not be suitable for all kids. This contest is intended to be fun and exciting, not stressful or scary!
Additional details and specifics will be distributed in confirmation emails as well as updates closer to the event.
If you have ANY questions, do not hesitate to reach out to Angelica Beiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or for urgent matters at (716) 425-9569.
We look forward to seeing all of those smiling faces on stage in September! Stay Peachy!
If hyperlinks do not work:
Peach Fuzz Application- https://forms.gle/kpFNx5cfZWtrw8S67
Peach Blossom Application- https://forms.gle/9waVqw7aimM6uwHm7